Houses Under Multiple Occupancy (HMO) Insurance Broker Brighton & Hove

Our specialist policies are suitable for shared accommodation that is registered as HMO

Cover for Houses Under Multiple Occupancy.

Policies can include:

Malicious damage caused by tenants
Loss of rental income
Optional Landlord’s Contents cover
Optional Accidental Damage cover
Optional experienced personal loss assessor for medium to large claims
Check out our other products that may be of interest too:

Request a quote or get in touch to discuss your cover

A member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss your insurance needs and talk you through your options.

Frequently asked questions

If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for please get in touch, we would be happy to help with your enquiry.

Can I get all my properties covered under one policy?
Yes. We help many clients gather their policies together under a common renewal date for peace of mind and simplicity.
How do I make sure my rebuilding sum insured is accurate?
You need to obtain a reinstatement valuation from a qualified surveyor. We can arrange this for you.
 What are the consequences of being under insured?
Insurers would only pay you average when making a claim and deduct the percentage of under insurance. This can be very costly.
 How does loss of rent cover work?
The insurer will compensate you when you have to move tenants out if there is a claim for the building
I live in a large block where freeholders formed a limited company. Can you cover the whole building?
Yes we look after a lot of these committees who need block cover for the whole building.
No items found.

Discover our General Insurance brochure

For Care Homes
Read the brochure