Public Liability Insurance Brokers Brighton & Hove

We offer a range of policies and limits to suit different trades and business sizes

Speak to our team of experts who will determine which product suits you best.

Our service offers:

Higher limits of Public Liability indemnity if required
Optional tools cover
Liabilities for contracts
Employer’s Liability for direct employees and temporary labour only workers
Optional legal expenses
Optional plant cover
We also offer a number of complementary products to optimise your business including:

Request a quote or get in touch to discuss your cover

A member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss your insurance needs and talk you through your options.

Frequently asked questions

If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for please get in touch, we would be happy to help with your enquiry.

Can I cover myself for a fixed contract I’m starting shortly?
Yes. We can arrange a contractors policy or a contract works from contract period to an annual policy.
Can I get my tools covered under the same insurance?
Yes. This is possible as long as you take precautions and have good security in place.
Is it a legal requirement to have public liability insurance?
No. The law doesn’t require this although most customers will ask to see proof so they are protected.
I only work as a labourer for other contractors so do I still need my own insurance?
If you are a sub-contractor and you do some work on your own too then you should have cover in place.
I have a limited company so do I need employer’s liability cover?
If you are the only employee then it may not be required but if there are any others it will be necessary.
Does my care business need Employers’ Liability Insurance?
Yes. Under the Employers’ Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act, all organisations that have staff are required by law to have Employers Liability Insurance.
No items found.

Discover our General Insurance brochure

For Care Homes
Read the brochure